Buy TERFAMEX 37.5MG Without script.
Indication of TERFAMEX OD 37.5MG
TERFAMEX OD 37.5MG is used to reduce body weight in obese or overweight patients. Often it prescribed in a regimen of weight reduction based on exercise, behavioral modification, and caloric restriction in the management of exogenous obesity for obese or overweight patients with the presence of other risk factors.
The following people should not use TERFAMEX :
- Allergy to any ingredient of TERFAMEX OD containing pharmaceutical form (usually capsules or tablets) or other sympathomimetic (eg, pseudoephedrine).
- Taking dexfenfluramine, fenfluramine, furazolidone, guanadrel, guanethidine, or have taken of mono-amine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg., phenelzine) in the last 14 days.
- With high blood pressure or moderate hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, heart or circulatory disease, or severe narrowing of blood vessels.
- Who are in a state of agitation or have a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
TERFAMEX OD side effects and adverse reactions
Generally, TERFAMEX OD is relatively well tolerated but can cause some side effects because it releases catecholamines. Among the most common effects include:
- elevated blood pressure, palpitations,
- irritability and insomnia.
Additionally, if TERFAMEX is taken for long term, it may develop euphoria and addiction. Other less common side effects include:
- blurred vision,
- changes in sex drive,
- dry mouth,
- irregular heartbeat,
- nausea or vomiting,
- skin rash or itching,
- stomach pain,
- fatigue and bad taste.
Method of administration TERFAMEX OD 37.5MG FENTERMINA
TERFAMEX15 or 37.5mg tablets as hydrochloride, in boxes with 10 or 30 pieces. They are manufactured by Medix Products in the Terfamex trademark.
TERFAMEX 37.5mg treatment can be up to 12 weeks. The capsules should be taken in the morning, one hour before trying food. They must be swallowed complete with water or other liquid.It is not recommended to use in elderly people.We have regenon retard in stock.