Buy FARMAPRAM 2MG
FARMAPRAM 2MG is indicated in the treatment of anxiety: Anxiety with symptoms of depression and anxiety crisis (panic attack), simple anxiety states and associated with other conditions such as: chronic phase of alcohol withdrawal, organic or functional conditions (somatization).
The optimal dose of FARMAPRAM should be individualized based on the severity of symptoms and the patient’s individual response. The average dose covers the needs of most patients; In the case of patients requiring higher doses, these should be carefully established (in order to avoid side effects) and administered by increasing the dose in the afternoon or evening first than that of the most active hours. In general, patients who have not previously received psychotropic treatment required lower doses than those who have taken minor tranquilizers, antidepressants, hypnotics or those with a history of chronic alcoholism. It is recommended, as a general principle, the use of the lowest dose to start in elderly or weakened patients, to avoid the risk of developing over sedation or ataxia.
- Usual starting dose: 0.25 to 0.50 mg administered 3 times a day.
- Usual dose in treatment: 0.50 to 4.0 mg daily: administered in divided doses.
Geriatric or weakened patients:
- Usual starting dose: 0.25 mg.
- Usual dose in treatment: 0.50 to 0.75 mg daily in divided doses, which can be increased if necessary and tolerated.
If side effects occur, the dose should be reduced. Alterations related to crisis of anguish:
- Start with 0.50 to 1.0 mg provided at bedtime.
- The dose should be adjusted according to the patient’s response. The dose adjustments should be in increments not greater than 1 mg every three to four days.
Side effects FARMAPRAM
Side effects are often observed at the beginning of therapy and usually disappear upon continued use of medication. Possible side effects of FARMAPRAM include:
- low energy
- impaired coordination
- memory impairment
- abnormal involuntary movement
- decreased libido
- confusional state
- muscle twitching and cramps
- increased libido
- dry mouth or increased saliva
- constipation or diarrhea
- inflammation of the skin caused by allergy
- chest pain
- nasal congestion
- blurred vision
- menstrual disorders
- upper respiratory infection
- dream abnormalities
- increased or decreased appetite and weight gain or loss
- slurred speech
The above is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call a doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Seek emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to alprazolam: hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- Depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, or no fear of danger.
- Confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations.
- Feeling like you might pass out.
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
- Chest pain, pounding heartbeats, or fluttering in the chest.
- Uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions).
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes). Contact our support online for more information.