Buy DELESTROGEN 20MG/ML without script
Indication of DELESTROGEN 20MG/ML
DELESTROGEN is a medication used to treat symptoms of menopause including hot flashes and vaginal dryness. It is used to treat conditions in which a woman’s ovaries do not produce enough estrogen naturally (hypoestrogenism). estradiol valerate injection is also used to help prevent osteoporosis after menopause and symptoms associated with prostate cancer.
Serious side effects have been reported with DELESTROGEN including the following:
- bulging eyes
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- loss of appetite
- joint pain
- stomach tenderness, pain, or swelling
- movements that are difficult to control
- rash or blisters on the skin
- swelling, of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
Do not take estradiol valerate injection if you:
- are allergic to Delestrogen or to any of its ingredients
- have abnormal vaginal bleeding
- have a known or suspected history of breast cancer
- have a known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer
- currently have or have a history of blood clots
- have liver disease
- had a stroke or heart attack in the past year
- are pregnant or possibly pregnant
Dosage of Delestrogen ?
The dose of DELESTROGEN can vary depending on the condition that is being treated. Estradiol tablets are given daily or they can be prescribed to be taken in a cyclic regimen, wherein estradiol valerate injection is given daily for 3 weeks followed by 1 week of no medication, after which the cycle resumes. The tablets can also be given more than once a day for some conditions. The topical gel or the topical emulsions are applied to the skin daily at the same time. The vaginal ring is inserted in the vagina and left without removal for 3 months at a time. The intramuscular dose and the frequency it is given can differ depending on the product.
The adhesive part of patches should be applied to a dry, hairless, clean part of the trunk, but not on the breasts. It should not be placed onto irritated or damaged skin. Sites of application should be rotated, with at least one week between repeated applications to any one site. The patch should be applied immediately after removing the protective layer, and pressure should be applied to the patch when it is attached for about 10 seconds.You can order Enbrel here.