Buy ACXION FENTERMINA 30MG without script from us.
ACXION FENTERMINA 30MG is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.
ACXION FENTERMINA 30MG is used for a limited period of time to speed weight loss in overweight people who are exercising and eating a low-calorie diet.
Therapeutic indication of ACXION FENTERMINA
As a short-term supplement to exogenous obesity (body mass index equal to or greater than 30 kg / m2), in an extensive regimen of weight reduction (exercise,gave, behavior modification) medically monitored, and they have not achieved a clinical response with an adequate weight reduction regimen.
Dosage ACXION FENTERMINA
- Adults and children over 12 years: One capsule of 15 or 30 mg per day, at the time of breakfast
- The duration of treatment is four to six weeks and should not exceed two months of continuous administration.
- Subsequent treatments require rest periods (without drugs) of four months
Special treatment guidelines:
- Children under 12 years: Its use is not recommended.
- Elderly: Its use is not recommended.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Moderate to severe hypertension.
- Cerebrovascular disease.
- Severe cardiac disorders.
- Known hypersensitivity to sympathomimetic drugs.
- States of excitement or history of psychiatric disorders.
- History of drug or alcohol abuse or dependence.
- Simultaneous treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO) or within14 days after administration
Side effects ACXION FENTERMINA 30MG
- Central Nervous System: Overstimulation, restlessness, nervousness, insomnia, tremors, dizziness and headaches. Rarely can euphoria appear which can be followed by fatigue and depression. Psychotic episodes and hallucinations are effects rare
- Cardiovascular: Worsening of dyspnea on exertion, tachycardia, palpitations, hypertension, chest pain. Rare cases of accidents have been described cerebrovascular and cardiovascular in patients treated with drugs anorexigens Primary pulmonary hypertension, shock, angina, has been reported. myocardial infarction, heart failure and cardiac arrest.
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, abdominal pain, taste Unpleasant, diarrhea, constipation.
- Others: Disorders in urination, rash, impotence, changes in libido, edema facial.You can buy weight loss pills in our shop.